CCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY - 11th Annual CCE Awards - May 28th, 2021
All Categories are open to CCE members and non-members. Ticket purchase and other details will be announced shortly.
- Work must have been released/aired between Jan 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020
- Only productions/episodes that have not been submitted for consideration by the Awards Committee in previous years are eligible.
- All nominees must have received an on-screen credit in the category in which they are entered.
Liste des catégories
Best Editing in Animation
Best Editing in Documentary Feature
Best Editing in Documentary Short Form
Best Editing in Docu-series / Docu-drama / Factual
Best Editing in Family Series or MOW, Live Action
Best Editing in Feature Film
Best Editing in Lifestyle / Competition / Reality
Best Editing in TV Comedy
Best Editing in TV Drama
Best Editing in MOW / Mini-Series
Best Editing in a Short Film
Best Editing in Web Series / Digital Content
Student Award of Merit
Lifetime Achievement Award
Career Achievement Award
HOW TO ENTER A PRODUCTION
- Editors may only submit 3 entries in total. If more than 3 are submitted, the first 3 will be accepted and the remainder will be removed.
- Series nominations may only submit one episode per editor. The CCE Awards Committee will randomly choose one episode if multiple episodes are submitted.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The Entrant warrants that the production is eligible in accordance with the CCE Awards Rules, as contained herein. In any case in which the CCE determines that the information required to be provided by the Entrant is inaccurate or incomplete, and the production is therefore incorrectly entered, the CCE reserves the right to declare the production ineligible to be submitted for nominations for any CCE Award.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the CCE may, in its sole discretion, determine that no Awards be given in any category in which the productions entered do not met CCE standards.
- The Entrant agrees that the CCE Awards Committee, subject to the approval of the National Executive Board, will rule on any dispute in matters relating to the entry, eligibility, nominations, appeals and/or election of any production for an Award. The Entrant acknowledges that the CCE National Executive Board’s decision shall be final.
- The Entrant acknowledges that the CCE Awards Committee reserves the right to amend or modify the rules contained herein at their discretion, subject to the approval of the National Executive Board, or at the sole discretion of the National Executive Board.
- The Entrant and all individuals submitted for consideration herein release the CCE and its officers, directors, Awards Committee members and Awards Jury members, employees, representatives and agents from all liability for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, for any incidental and consequential damages) in respect of the Entry and its consideration for any Award, including, without limitation, for any negligence or omission in the processing of the Entry or in its consideration for an Award, however caused.